Hyderabad: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has decided to hold the Group 1 Preliminary Examination on October 16. Details of exam centers and room tickets will be updated on the TSPSC website in due course. The main exam will probably take place in January/February 2023.
TSPSC Group 1 Preliminary Review applications have been received at an all-time high. According to data released by TSPSC, 3,80,202 candidates had applied for a total of 503 positions. There are on average 756 candidates per position.
Of the 503 positions, 225 were reserved for women. 1,51,192 people applied for these positions. This means that an average of 672 people compete for each position. About 51,553 government employees also applied for Group 1 positions.
Here are the vacancies in TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
- BC District Development Officer – 5
- Assistant Auditor – 40
- Assistant Treasurer – 38
- Administrative Officer – 20
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Stations – 91
- DSP positions in prisons – 2
- Posts of Deputy Commissioner of Labor – 8
- District Employment Officer Positions – 2
- District Minority Social Worker Positions – 6
- 2nd year municipal commissioner positions – 35
- Area Council Development Officer Positions – 121
- District Panchayat Officer Posts – 5
- Commercial Tax Officer Positions – 48
- Assistant Receiver Positions – 42
- Deputy Superintendent of Excise positions – 26
- Regional Transport Officer Positions – 4
- District Tribal Welfare Officer Positions – 2
(With contributions from ABP Desam – This is a Telugu platform of ABP News. For more news, commentary and the latest happenings from two Telugu states, follow https://telugu.abplive.com/)
Education Loan Information:
Calculate EMI Education Loan